Photo montage illustrating eighty plus years of photography in Plant Pathology at Cornell.
1. Mr Fisher at work in his laboratory.
2. Ascospores being discharged from fruiting bodies of the Sclerotinia fungus. (Mr. Fisher)
3. Detail head-end of three different nematodes (Howie Lyon for Pictorial Key to Plant Pathogenic Nematodes).
4. Howie Lyon, a rare photo of a photographer.
5. Kent Loeffler behind his camera. (Shemin Hirji)
6. Tobacco leaf showing hypersensitivity to fireblight bacterium or harpin, a protein from it, that is required for developement of disease. (Kent Loeffler, appearing on the cover of Science, July 3, 1992).